Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Month off... or ON







There is something refreshing about getting away from "it all"... although I haven't yet figured out what that "it all" is refreshing to get away from. One gets so absorbed in making the everyday work to your preparations, if not expectations... anyhoo, I think I'll post some photos of my entailment far far away from "it all" in order to explain whatever it is that I mean. I think all it means is that I would rather have shared this "all" with someone very very special~ ...and I didn't.
Blog, eat yer heart out... I think I've wrapped yer game of wonderment.



1 comment:

Kateryna said...

That photo of you on the ledge is so large and breathtaking!!

My next emotion is some sort of motherly like gasping!!

Nice shot though. I am glad you felt immortal enough to take it. :P

*fingers crossed behind back*